Are you struggling with your New Year’s Resolutions?
Here’s A Resolution You Can Keep
My Blends Cleanse Reboot is so easy and so delicious. Check out the video below for a quick preview and further below you’ll find my 3 Day Reboot and some tips on how to incorporate them into your everyday life to help you maintain both a healthy weight and good nutrition all year long.
Sneaky Blends 3-Day Reboot
If you want to go ahead and begin the 3-Day Reboot right away—perhaps you’ve done it before and know the drill—here are the basic guidelines to follow for the
next few days. More instructions in my book Sneaky Blends that give you more how-what-why details.
There are only five simple guidelines to remember for your 3-Day Reboot (which I also call the Blends Cleanse™):
- Replace three meals a day with the purees below for three days. Follow the exact recipes and portion sizes, and promise me you won’t skip.
- Eat two snacks each day—and dessert. You’ll find the quick-fix recipes later in this chapter.
- Stick to the Cleanse Blend options in the meal chart below. They’re designed to give you the right balance of nutrients from a variety of foods over the course of the day. If you only eat one blend, you’ll miss out.
- Go ahead and have a cup or two of coffee a day—or caffeinated tea. You can also add a splash of organic milk, unsweetened plant-based milk, and a little raw honey or Stevia. But steer clear of processed stuff like nondairy creamers and sugar (regular sugar or artificial).
- Ditch the booze for now.
Couldn’t be easier, right? Oh, and don’t forget to weigh yourself before you start the Reboot and then again on the morning of day four so you can measure your results!
MORE SUCCESS SECRETS
- Eat within an hour of waking in the morning, so your blood sugar doesn’t get so low you’re tempted to cheat with whatever random morsel
finds its way in front of you.
- Remember to eat something every two to three hours. You know what happens when blood sugar dips.
- Eat like a Buddhist. Sit down, eat slowly and mindfully, and put your spoon down between bites to give your body a chance to register the food you’ve eaten. You’ll truly taste and enjoy your food and may feel more satisfied because of it—and need to eat less.
SUCCESS SECRETS TO BLENDING FOR LIFE
- Have at least two Base Blends in your fridge at all times. That way, you’ll be more likely to use them. Mine are front-and-center in the fridge, so they’re staring me in the face every time I open it. There’s something powerful about seeing them every time you open your fridge that will help keep you on track. (And there’s actually research that shows you’re more likely to grab something out of the refrigerator if it’s at eye level in the middle of the shelf.)
- Use your blends in everything you make! For starters, cook from Sneaky Blends book. It’s a way to keep calories down without even trying. In fact, one of the challenges I found developing recipes for this book is that often the blends made the calories so low that I had to find ways to get them up a bit. That’s telling. (Even though they’re just as filling as their higher-cal counterparts, I didn’t want to scare people off by seeing such low numbers.)
I’d l ove to hear from you. Please you a comment with your tips, questions and success stories here on on my social pages! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!