White Bean-Rosemary Cleanse Blend
This soup is a favorite of almost everyone who has done my Reboot. It is creamy, warm, and filling—a great way to end the day. The fragrant rosemary takes it to a whole other level and is incredibly good for you. The herb improves digestion, has anti-inflammatory properties, and stimulates your immune system.
Nutrition facts: 223 calories; 7 g fat; 170 mg sodium; 28 g carbs; 8 g fiber; 1 g sugar; 12 g protein
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup White Bean Base Blend Click for Base Blend Recipe
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbls minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tbls freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- to taste Red pepper flakes
- to taste sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk the blend, broth, and oil together in a pot over medium heat. Stir in the rosemary and Parmesan. Season with red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste and serve.