Spring Sweet Pea Soup
This soup is so fresh and incredibly easy to make. It’s also good hot or cold, so you can enjoy it year-round. If you don’t have Sweet Pea Base Blend on hand, you can just pour boiling water over 6 cups of frozen peas and then whiz everything up in the blender.
Nutrition facts (per serving): 199 calories; 4 g fat; 468 mg sodium; 28 g carbs; 9 g fiber; 9 g sugar; 13 g protein
Serving size: about 1 1⁄2 cups
Servings: 4 People
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk or unsweetened plant-based milk
- A few fresh mint or basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Puree all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Serve warm or chilled.