Dreamy No-Nut Butter Cookies
Whether you're allergic to nuts or just crave a delicious treat, these cookies are a dream come true! With just 5 ingredients, they're fast and easy to make. But you'll linger as you munch, savoring the delicious "peanutty" taste - without a trace of nuts. They're flourless, gluten free, dairy free, and nut free! All that, and perfectly delicious - you'll be pinching yourself to make sure you're not dreaming!
Servings: 60 cookies
- 1 cup Sneaky Chef Creamy No-Nut Butter Shop No-Nut Butters
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extra
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until fully incorporated.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them 1 inch apart. Flatten with the back of a fork.
- Bake until the cookies are starting to lightly brown around the edges, 10 - 12 minutes.