Berry Detox Shake
This shake has it all: good fat, good protein, and good fiber. It doesn’t include a Base Blend per se, because you’re really just making one on the spot.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
Nutrition facts : 279 calories; 9 g fat; 92 mg sodium; 38 g carbs; 13 g fiber; 17 g sugar;
15 g protein **(if using dairy-free protein powder)
- 1 cup frozen wild berries (blueberries, raspberries, or mixed berries)
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt (or 1 scoop unsweetened plain or vanilla protein powder)
- 1 tablespoons ground flaxseed (or 1 teaspoon chia seeds)
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 cup loosely packed baby kale
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 cup cold filtered water
- 4 ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender and puree until smooth. Serve in a tall glass.