CRANBERRY APPLE TURKEY
- 1 1/2 cups of apple sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup of dried cherries or cranberries
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1 large red onion, pureed or diced
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and onion powder
- 1 six-ounce can of tomato paste
- 1 turkey breast 4-5 lbs (ideally boneless)
> Preheat slow cooker to desired setting.
> In the slow cooker pot, mix all ingredients. Add turkey to slow cooker and toss. Cover. Cook 5 hours on low or 2 ½ hours on high.
> Remove turkey from slow cooker and serve.
> Note: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
We hope you enjoy this Free Sample Recipe!
Free sample recipes from Sneaky Fitness - Fun, foolproof ways to slip fitness into your child's everyday life.