Apple Pie Parfait for Mother's Day - so easy even the guys and kids can put this together while we stay in bed!
- vanilla yogurt
- apple slices or sliced berries (adults please do the slicing)
- granola or any cereal
- dash of cinnamon (if using apples)
- tall glass
1. Put some fruit in bottom of glass (if using apple slices, sprinkle cinnamon on top of apples).
2. Spoon some yogurt on top of the fruit.
3. Sprinkle a handful of granola or cereal on top of yogurt.
4. Repeat steps 1,2, 3
5. Clean-up kitchen
Serve to mom in bed with hugs & flowers! Happy Mother's Day!!
For more tips & healthy kids' recipes, follow The Sneaky Chef on Twitter & Facebook!