Top reasons to eat blueberries & spinach:
• Blueberries are packed with more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetable.
• Blueberries contain 38 percent more heart-healthy anthocyanins than red wine.
• Blueberries boost lutein which helps protect vision.
• Calorie for calorie, leafy greens like spinach provide more nutrients than almost any other food.
• Spinach is an excellent source of antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, and manganese.
Easiest Ways to Get Spinach & Blueberries into Your Diet
- Make Sneaky Chef Purple Puree & Add it to:
• muffins & other chocolate baked goods
• chocolate pancakes
• taco meat - beef and/or turkey
• smoothies & Sneaky Chef Breakfast Ice Cream